MJ's End MJ's End

oh shit Daft Punk's "digital Love" and Jackson 5's "I want you back" I don't think that could have been a more perfect mix.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Nylocke oh dear god...

He's just so damn annoying ,I know he's just staying in character of what he's developed into his avatar but Who would even Talk like that as if they were from the Medieval times? Probally one of the most annoying charaters in the flash

MD: Ellvis vs. JeffBee MD: Ellvis vs. JeffBee

Ellvis definately

I can't think of a reason why but I found him obviously having a lot more experiance with animation and he takes a lot more of risks some of these actions such as with the knife work. There's just more energy involved

Ellvis responds:

I love a lot of blood :D so thanks :D

Pac-Pursuit Pac-Pursuit

Whew ...This is soooooooooo thrilling... :/

I can't believe I'm saying this right now but Watching grass grow is certainly more entertaining as this felt like going through an eternity where there's no sort of light at the end of the tunnel You've could at least some fullings that slow you down or maybe make the paste faster.

DFT Creepypasta DFT Creepypasta

As much as i'd trend further

Into this quiz type game I have found myself most often stuck on the first image because when I look it seems very familar but I'm not sure where to recall all of these images there's no answer behind them, it would have took me more I did not get to the credits,It has led me to mostly to confusion. How do you Believe that these sort of predictions will occur of the queen exactly , I mean this sounds almost similar to the numbers station in Fallout 3 or maybe the prediction of possible death written on the Tombstone of the Dead Bart lost episode.

FF7 - Fight On Remake FF7 - Fight On Remake

Lazybucks , would there be a chance if you'd be doing the Ex-Death theme from FFV?

LazyBucks responds:

I'm sure I could. I'll have a look at it and get back to you on it :)

Dj Kukun - WTF Dj Kukun - WTF

hey

You know this would make for a good boss battle theme but at the end it seemed a little ofcourse :p
It sounded like some old game by namco they've made from the 80s ,what did you sample?

Twoshiny responds:

What do you mean by sample, Most of what you hear is done in fl studio, using massive, nexus, toxic biohazard plugins. And the random sounds are from the vengeance packs. Also I used some sound effects from the old tron game, pac man, ms pac man. Yeah I hope that answers your question.
"this would make for a good boss battle theme" I like that :D

Mario Odyssey in the New Donk City Mario Odyssey in the New Donk City

This was really a treat to see this in the afternoon,can totally see in the influence behind this as Frank is my favorite artist

Manguinha responds:

Wow. Thanks! ♥

Carlota in her short shorts Carlota in her short shorts

Damn,This is really nice man. Love it to bits

Delicious Bacon Delicious Bacon

I want more than the bacon that she's presenting