View Profile argile

21 Movie Reviews

So damn cute , I especially loved how all puffy baozi's fur got at the end, she was like a ball of brown cotton !

On a scale of 1 to 10 how gay is he exactly? ...I mean he openly acepts maid costumes so I guess that alone says something

Pecheneg responds:

10/10

Bite me please

3 Game Reviews

I love this spin on the old ball and paddle genre, It was pretty intense and unique for what it is.

Whew ...This is soooooooooo thrilling... :/

I can't believe I'm saying this right now but Watching grass grow is certainly more entertaining as this felt like going through an eternity where there's no sort of light at the end of the tunnel You've could at least some fullings that slow you down or maybe make the paste faster.

As much as i'd trend further

Into this quiz type game I have found myself most often stuck on the first image because when I look it seems very familar but I'm not sure where to recall all of these images there's no answer behind them, it would have took me more I did not get to the credits,It has led me to mostly to confusion. How do you Believe that these sort of predictions will occur of the queen exactly , I mean this sounds almost similar to the numbers station in Fallout 3 or maybe the prediction of possible death written on the Tombstone of the Dead Bart lost episode.

3 Audio Reviews

oH SHIT ,i REMEMBER HIM!

HenryEYES responds:

he returns, for good?

Lazybucks , would there be a chance if you'd be doing the Ex-Death theme from FFV?

LazyBucks responds:

I'm sure I could. I'll have a look at it and get back to you on it :)

hey

You know this would make for a good boss battle theme but at the end it seemed a little ofcourse :p
It sounded like some old game by namco they've made from the 80s ,what did you sample?

Twoshiny responds:

What do you mean by sample, Most of what you hear is done in fl studio, using massive, nexus, toxic biohazard plugins. And the random sounds are from the vengeance packs. Also I used some sound effects from the old tron game, pac man, ms pac man. Yeah I hope that answers your question.
"this would make for a good boss battle theme" I like that :D

283 Art Reviews

?That ghost always seems to be so happy ,about what though?

Jumjumbalaya responds:

Cause she has cool fans like you

Shit,I need pick up lines like that

So many confusing feelings